Financing Capacity Analysis of Real Estate Development Enterprises Based on DEA
Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) evaluation model in real estate enterprise financing capability have improved incomplete weight deficiency of information processing. Indices values were converted to trapezoid fuzzy numbers, then with incomplete information on indices weights as constraints, a fuzzy DEA model with outputs only and preference was established, and then by applying the α-cut approach, the model was transformed to a family of crisp DEA models and was solved. Experiments demonstrated the feasibility and applicability of the method.
KeywordsFinancing capacity Real estate Fuzzy Theory Incomplete information Data Envelopment Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Partanen, J., Lassila, J., Viljainen, S.: Analysis of the benchmarking results of the electricity distribution companies in Finland. In: IEEE Postgraduate Conference on Electric Power Systems, Budapest, Hungary (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Tanurej, E.P.S.: Comparative Analysis of the Distribution Companies in the Establishment of Quality Targets in Terms of Continuity Indices. Master Dissertation, IEE/DET, Escola Federal de Engenharia de Itajubi - EFEI, Brazil (November 2000) (in Portuguese)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, S., He, S., Qiu, Q., Zhan, j.: Bay bridge main piers of SFRC four-pile caps high-performance concrete proportioning design. The Road, 224–225 (2007) Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, Y., Gao, X., Shen, Z.: Based on fuzzy data envelopment analysis of product design scheme evaluation research. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, Stratigraphy 11, 2099–2104Google Scholar
- 6.HuiGe, X., ZhuoFu, W., GongLian, Y.: Based on DEA decision unit sorting method research. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics 11(31), 2648–2651 (2009)Google Scholar