Quantificational Analysis of Reasons for Drain of High-Level Talents in Ningbo
High-level talents are one of the most important resources in the era of knowledge economy. Drain of high-level talents in Ningbo may affect economic development of Ningbo and especially its competitiveness of science and technology. This thesis regards organizational factors, individual factors, and other factors as the main factors leading to drain of high-level talents in Ningbo, and this thesis determines weights of these factors by means of AHP. Among all factors affecting drain of high-level talents in Ningbo, weight of salary level and problem of immediate superior is the greatest, and influences of sense of individualism, organizational culture and housing factor are also worthy of consideration.
KeywordsNingbo high-level talents drain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Saaty, T.L.: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. McGraw-Hill, New York (1980)Google Scholar
- 2.Ye, Z.: The Basic Principle of Talent. Blue Press, Peking (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiang, X.: The Management of Employee Flow. Shandong People Press, Shandong (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, B.: Chinese Talent Flow. Peking People Press, Peking (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.He, X.: Probe of drain of high-level talents in Ningbo. Forum of Science &Technology 1, 23–26 (2008)Google Scholar