Research on the Correlation between Performance and Compensation of Executive and Staff in Agricultural Enterprises
In order to stimulate the activity of executive and staff in agricultural enterprises and improve management measures, we adopt semi-log weighted least square regression method to analyze the correlation between enterprise performance and compensation of executive and staff. Analysis results show that correlation between enterprise performance and the total and average compensation of senior executives, the highest executive’s pay and staffs’ average salaries is obvious. And the correlation rises quickly at first, then at a lower speed to a certain level, and even declines in the end. The increase of highest executive’s pay can maximally improve enterprise performance. And increasing the total executive compensation can also enhance enterprise performance to a certain extent.
KeywordsAgricultural enterprise compensation and performance correlation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lu, R.: Analysis of Managerial Power, Compensation and Performance Sensitivity (in Chinese). Contemporary Finance & Economics 7, 107–112 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, J.: Study of Top Management Compensation and Performance in Listed Companies (in Chinese). Market Weekly. Disquisition Edition 12, 83 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, Z.: Incentive Mechanism and Enterprise Performance: an Empirical Study of Listed Companies (in Chinese). Accounting Research 1, 24–30 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, X., Liu, S.: An Empirical Study on the Structural Difference among the Compensation of Managers in Chinese Public Companies (in Chinese). Economic Research Journal 8, 55–63 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Guo, X., Hu, Y.: Study of Correlation between Top Management Compensation and Performance based on Competition (in Chinese). Science & Technology Association Forum 3, 64 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Lu, R.: Managerial Power, Corporate Governance and Pay-Performance Sensitivity (in Chinese). Contemporary Finance & Economics 7, 112 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhu, Q., Peng, W.: The Study of the Correlation between Pay and Performance of Chinese Listed Companies. East China Economic Management 8, 116 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, Y.: Western Economics (in Chinese). Higher Education Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar