Green Food Marketing Strategies Based on Consumer’s Behavior Influencing Factors Analysis
With the development of economy and the improvement of income level, green food’s demand is growing, and consumer’s consumption psychology and behavior are also have changed. For green food enterprise, only caught consumers’ psychology and behavior characteristics, can the enterprise caught better opportunity in the competition. Based on the theory of consumer behavior, the green food consumption behavior is affectted by policies and legal factor, social and cultural factors, individual characteristics, marketing factors and so on. such factors are analyzed in this paper by using the analytical hierarchy process (AHP). According to the results of analysis, the paper proposed corresponding marketing strategy: greenfood enterprise should attach importance to cultivate more green food consumers, pay more attention to the promotion, enhance the brand consciousness, ensure the reasonable price etc.
Keywordsgreen food consumer behavior analytical hierarchy marketing strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hawkins, D.I., Best, R.J., Coney, K.A.: Comsumer Behavior:Implications for marketing strategy. Irwin, Boston (1992)Google Scholar
- 2.Loudon, D.L., Della Bitta, A.J.: Consumer Behavior. Mcgraw-hill, New York (1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Guoqun, F.U.: Consumer Behavior. Higher Education Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Kotler, P.: Marketing Management, 16th edn. Prentice-Hall International Inc., Englewood Cliffs (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Horton, R.L.: Buyer Behavior: A Decision-making Approach. Charles E. Merril Publishing, Ohio (1984)Google Scholar