The Research on the Effect of Farmers Employment Creation Based on Agriculture Industry Cluster
Farmers employment is the key point to promote the sustainable economic development of China, and is an important foundation for building a harmonious society. The paper through theory and case method, from three perspective of the effect of agricultural production, farmers start their own businesses, non-agricultural employment, and using Agricultural Industrial Cluster in Anhui province as examples to illustrate the Agricultural industry cluster can solve the employment problems of farmers, and through analysis of case worth considering, proposing the corresponding countermeasures.
KeywordsAgricultural cluster farmers employment rural surplus labor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Su, Y.: Empirical analysis of employment creation effect of Jiangsu provincial industrial cluster. Journal of Economic BBS 6, 77–80 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Shi, W.: The study of industrial cluster and labor employment expansion mechanism – with an example of Guangdong province. Journal of SAR Economy 3, 43–44 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Huang, H., Gong, X., Huang, B.: The study on employment creation effect of Agriculture industry cluster’s. Journal of Agricultural Economy 4, 21–23 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, Y.: The study of countermeasures on promoting surplus rural labor employment in Hebei. Journal of Economy and Management 2, 92–96 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Tan, J., Guo, J., Gu, W.: Study on Chinese agricultural industry cluster. Journal of Chinese Township Enterprise Accounting 8 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y.: Development pattern of agricultural industrial cluster -—based on the study of feature agricultural products in Anhui. Journal of Anhui Agricultural University (social sciences) 1, 23–26 (2009)Google Scholar