Goals and Principles of Software Engineering
As computers have been used more and more widely in the information era, and more and more people have been aware of the value of them, software engineering came to being inevitably. Various kinds of software engineering are the targets of project development. However, the whole operation process of software is not as easy as what you imagine. In order to create more use and economic values, following the goals and principles of software engineering development strictly is of vital importance. This essay focuses on analyses of the goals and principles of software engineering development.
Keywordssoftware engineering development goals principles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dong, S.: Software Quality and Management Reliability Research in Modern Software Engineering. Computer Learning 32(13), 53–55 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Jia, L.: Realization of Control Technology in Dynamic Structure Data Reports in VFP. Computer and Information Technology 11(6), 92–93 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Hu, L.: Software Quality Engineering and Technology Analyses in Market Economy System. Newspaper of Hebei Academy of Science 18(4), 29–31 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y.: Analyses of Information Hiding Program of the C++ Header. Information Technology 9(2), 103–104 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, W.: Development of the Systematic Software of Solid Rocket Motor Reliability Design. Computer Technology 27(19), 34–36 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, X.: Summary of Principles Needed during Software Engineering Development. Computer Engineering and Applications 30(12), 87–88 (2009)Google Scholar