Study on the Countermeasures for the Development of Heilongjiang Service Outsourcing Industry
The service outsourcing is a green industry in the real sense. To develop service outsourcing vigorously can help to optimize industrial structure in Heilongjiang province, change the growth mode of trade, and has a great significance for accelerating the economic structure adjustment and realizing the economic sustainable development. This article studies the present situation and features of the development of Heilongjiang service outsourcing through the investigation of the development situation of Heilongjiang service outsourcing and analyzes the environment for Heilongjiang province to development service outsourcing industry, through qualitative and quantitative analysis of Heilongjiang service outsourcing industry, the writer puts forward that our province should perfect related policy system in developing service outsourcing industry, increase greatly support intensity of force in funds, strengthen the support to key enterprises and increase the service outsourcing talents cultivation, develop characteristic outsourcing, and enhance the competitiveness of service outsourcing enterprise, etc.
Keywordsservice outsourcing evaluation system solving countermeasures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Michael, C.: The Outsourcing Resolution. Kaplan Business 9 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Grossman, G.M., Helpman, E.: Outsourcing in a Global Economy (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Sen, R., Shahidul Islam, M.: Southeast Aisa in the Global Wave of Outsourcing: Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges. Around Southeast Asia 4, 23–25 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Mann, C.L.: Globalization of IT Service and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth. International Economics Policy Briefs. Institute of International Economics, 3–11 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Baily, M.N., Lawrence, R. (2005). What Happened to the Great US Job Machine? The Role of Trade and Offshoring. Brookings Paper on Economic Activity (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Jolanda, S., Hessels, A.: Innovation and international involvement of Dutch SMEs. International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 4(3), 53–54 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Welch, L.S.: Foreign operation methods: theory, analysis, strategy, pp. 30–32. Edward Elgar, USA (2007)Google Scholar