Innovation within Romanian SMEs
The paper presents the main results of a study made within Romanian SMEs regarding the innovation potential and achievements in that area, taking into consideration several factors that influence this process. It starts with the basic notions, such as innovation and innovation expenditure. Then, the Romanian RDI system is presented, in order to shortly explain the context the companies function within and how the crises affected this system. A brief framing in the international context was also considered necessary, since ranking Romania provides a relevant picture. Conclusions reveal the tangible reality of innovation in the country, the obstacles and the solutions one could suggest in an economic crises period, in order to keep innovation from becoming a hard obtained past good.
KeywordsSMEs financing programs innovation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bănacu, S.C.: Active necorporale, proprietăţi intelectuale. EdituraTehnică Economică, Bucureşti (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Dan, D.M.: Managementul schimbarii si inovarii - Elemente fundamentale, Editura Universitara (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.National Development Program, Report (2010) Google Scholar
- 4.WIPO. Why is Intellectual Property Relevant to Your SME. WIPO report (2007) Google Scholar
- 5.Ordonanţa nr. 57 din 16 august 2002 privind cercetarea ştiinţifică şi dezvoltarea tehnică logică aprobată cu modificări şi completări prin Legea nr. 324/2003 cu modificările ulterioare şi modificată cu Ordonanţa nr. 38/2004 Google Scholar
- 6.Politicile guvernamentale pentru cercetare, dezvoltare si inovare in Romania (2010) Google Scholar
- 10.European Innovation Scoreboard Report (2009) Google Scholar
- 11.IEEE-USA Webinar ”Creative Thinking and Innovation”, http://www.ieeeusa.org/careers/innovation/