Empirical Analysis on Co-integration Relationship between Tertiary Industry and Urbanization in Jiangxi Province
According to co-integration test and Granger test to the interaction between tertiary industry and urbanization, we defined the long-term equilibrium as tertiary industry index growing about 0.2875 while urbanization increasing 1 percent; mean while, an unidirectional Causal relationship between tertiary industry and urbanization has been revealed, the increase of urbanization significantly promoted the development of tertiary industry, while the tertiary industry did not have significant impact to urbanization.
KeywordsJiangxi Province urbanization tertiary industry co-integration test Granger test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ke, C., Naihua, G.: Dialectical Thinking on Coordinated Development of Urbanization and the Tertiary Industry. South China Economy (4) (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Rongsheng, P.: Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between the Tertiary Industry Development and Urbanization. Inquiry into Economic Issues (10) (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Qinjun, D.: An analysis of promoting of tertiary industry to urbanization. Urban Studies 5 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, P., Zeng, S.: On relations between the tertiary industry and urbanization. Journal of Hunan Business College (7) (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Hanhui, L., Jun, H.: The Empirical Study on Co-integration between Tertiary Industry and Urbanization of Guangdong Province. Journal of South China Normal University (11) (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Tiemei, G.: Econometric Analysis and Modeling–EViews Applications and Examples, 2nd edn. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar