Research of Real Estate Bubble Measurements Based on Ramsey Model – A Case Study of Nanning in China
Real estate bubble has become one of the serious problems that influence the economy sustainable development in our country. This paper employs Ramsey model to make measurement analysis on real estate bubbles in Nanning real estate market, and then we find there are varying degree real estate bubbles in the year of 2004, 2007 and 2008 in Nanning city of China. Meanwhile, according to the measurement results, we have put forward some effective measures to avoid the appearance of real estate bubbles.
KeywordsRamsey model Measurement analysis Real estate bubble
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, X.: Researches on China real estate bubble measurements. Modernization Economic Discussion (08) (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, M.: Researches on China real estate bubbles. China Financial Publishing House, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, D.: Houseing price and bubble economy. China Machine Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Ye, J., Sun, X.: Real estate marketing. Capital University of Economics and Business Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X., Wei, W.: Researches of government’s response behavior under macro-control policy of real estate. Journal of Guangxi University for Nationalities (Philosophy, Social and Science Edition) (02) (2009)Google Scholar