Part of the Learning Imaging book series (LEARN)
- 3k Downloads
A 75-year-old man presented with acute onset of left hemiparesis accompanied by central facial palsy. The patient’s chest X-ray showed a mass in the left lower lobe consistent with bronchogenic carcinoma.
KeywordsApparent Diffusion Coefficient Fourth Ventricle Anaplastic Astrocytoma Mural Nodule Obstructive Hydrocephalus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Abrol D, Gandotra P, Maqbool M, Shah A, Ahmad S (2007) Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumor: a rare brain tumor presenting with atypical radiological findings. JK Sci 9(3): 145–147Google Scholar
- Kennedy B et al. Astrocytoma. Emedicine. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/283453-overview
- Martínez León MI (2011) Review and update about medulloblastoma in children. Radiologia [Epub ahead of print; English, Spanish].Google Scholar
- Osborn AG (1994a) Diagnostic neuroradiology. Central nervous system tumors. Mosby, London, pp 660–665Google Scholar
- Osborn AG (1994b) Diagnostic neuroradiology. Mosby, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Osborn AG (1994c) Diagnostic neuroradiology. Mosby, London, pp 566–570Google Scholar
- Osborn AG (1994d) Diagnostic neuroradiology. Mosby, London, pp 606–607Google Scholar
- Osborn AG (1994e) Diagnostic neuroradiology. Mosby-Year Book, Inc., MissouriGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012