An HD Virtual Studio System Using Chroma Key
In this research, we used HDMI signals, designed for low-cost distribution, in order to implement an HD-definition virtual studio, processing analogue signals and broadcasting HD signals. In this way, one can carry out automatic extraction, play/record, and operation of a virtual camera, using chroma key In the system, moreover, users can deal with more conveniently loss of signals, color degradation, use of an HD output board, correction of a driver, and so on. Thus, the low-cost HD virtual studio system complies with the environmentally-friendly policies and helps users easily produce high-definition contents. As a result, use of an HD virtual studio becomes much easier while an online community can be promoted through a website sharing background contents, providing more high-quality contents and popularizing the related equipment.
KeywordsHD Virtual studio Chroma key Synthesizing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kim, Y.: Suggestions for u-learning System based on the integrated education. Journal of the Korea Society of Korea Information 12(3) (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Lee, J.-H., Choi, S.-K., Hwang, T., Cho, Y.-H.: P2P - Based Experience Learning Support System for U-Learning. Journal of The Korea Contents Association 5(6), 309–318 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Park, J., Kim, S.-H., Yang, J.: Empirical Studies on the Expression of Collective Intelligence and the Web2.0-based Collaborative e-Learning System. Journal of Korea Information Technology 8(8) (August 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Bae, J.-A., Kim, Y.-J., Jeon, B.-H.: Cybercommunication academic society 25(3), 841–849 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, S.-Y., Joo, H.-S.: A Study on the Implementation of Robust Automatic Adaptative Chroma-key Method. Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information 13(1), 21–27 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Kim, J.H., Choi II, D., Cho, W.Y.: A Study On The Implementation of Real Time Image Composition System Using Adaptive Algorithm. In: Conference on Information and Control Systems, vol. 25(2), pp. 569–572 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Kwak, S.-D., Chang, M.-S., Kang, S.-M.: Real time chromakey processing algorithms in general environment using the alpha channel. In: Korea Intelligent Information Systems Society 2010 Conference, vol. 20(1), pp. 188–189 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Ko, H.: Introduce of Virtual Studio. Korea Society Broadcast Engineers Magazine 2(2), 12–22 (1997)Google Scholar