u-Traditional Market Model Based on 5W1H Context Aware Technology
A traditional market is losing its popularity while customers increasingly use online shops through the Internet or convenient large-scale discount stores and department stores. Although there have been some changes in facilities and PR events of a traditional market, its services are still not very convenient, failing to attract more customers. Therefore, this study suggests a u-traditional market mode to promote traditional markets. The system creates customized information and data through the context-aware(5W1H, Who, Where, What, When, Why, How) technology as well as heterogeneous sensors and RFID tags which collect real-time data of a traditional market and users’ personal information.
KeywordsContext aware Traditional market 5W1H USN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lim, J.-H., Kim, S.: Design of Context-Aware based u-CMIS System for Revitalization of Conventional Market, The Korea Academia-industrial cooperation, Autumn Conference (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Schilit, B., Adams, N., Want, R.: Context-Aware Computing Applications. In: Proceedings of the Workshop on Mobile Computing System and Applications, pp. 85–90 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, H., Finin, T., Joshi, A.: An Intelligent Broker for Context-Aware Systems. In: Adjunct Proceeding of Ubicomp 2003, pp. 12–15 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Lighthouse: AugmentedReality’s Implementation Principle, http://blog.naver.com/lighthousede?Redirect=Log&logNo=70085196276
- 5.Sheng, Q.Z., Benatallah, B.: ContextUML: a UML-based Modeling language for model-driven development of context-aware Web services. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Business, pp. 206–212 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Buchholz, T., Krause, M., Linnhoff-Popien, C., Schiffers, M.: CoCo: Dynamic Composition of Context Information. In: Proceedings of the First Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, pp. 335–343 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Chang, H., Lee, K.: Design of a Simulation-Based Development Tool for Context-Aware Service, Korea Society for Simulation, 2006 Autumn Conference, pp. 87–91 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Korea Electronics and Telecommunication Research Institute, RFID/USN Technolog trend (2008) Google Scholar