A Robust Zero-Watermark Algorithm Based on Singular Value Decomposition and Discreet Cosine Transform
A robust zero-watermark algorithm is proposed, which is based on singular value decomposition and discreet cosine transform. The image is firstly spilt into non-overlapping blocks. Afterwards, every block is conducted with singular value decomposition, and its singular value matrix is transformed with discreet cosine transform. The robust zero-watermark sequence is derived from comparing the numerical relationship between two direct coefficients from adjacent blocks. Experimental results of robustness tests show that it has good robustness against various attacks.
KeywordsDigital watermarking zero-watermark singular value decomposition discreet cosine transform similarity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wen, Q., Sun, Y.-f., Wang, S.-x.: Concept and Application of Zero-watermark. Acta Electronica Sinica 31(2), 214–216 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, R.-z., Tan, T.-n.: SVD Based Digital Watermarking Method. Acta Electronica Sinica 29(2), 168–171 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Tsai, M.-j., Hung, H.-y.: DCT and DWT-based Image Watermarking by Using Subsampling. In: Proc. of the 24th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, MNSA (ICDCSW 2004), Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan, pp. 184–189 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, D.-r., Liu, J.-f.: An Embedding Strategy and Algorithm for Image Watermarking in DWT Domain. Journal of Software 13(7), 1290–1297 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Sharkas, M., ElShafie, D., Hamdy, N.: A Dual Digital-image Watermarking Technique. In: Proc. of 3rd World Enformatika Conference (WEC 2005), Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 136–139 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Niu, S.-z., Niu, X.-x., Yang, Y.-x., Hu, W.-q.: Data Hiding Algorithm for Halftone Images. Acta Electronica Sinica 32(7), 1180–1183 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, L.-d., Guo, B.-l., Biao, J.-f.: Spatial Domain Image Watermarking Scheme Robust to Geometric Attacks Based on Odd-even Quantization. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology 31(1), 134–138 (2009)Google Scholar