Prediction and Visualization for Urban Heat Island Simulation
- 1k Downloads
The simulation and forecast of urban heat island effect was studied. Since the reason for the formation of urban heat island is complex, the current model cannot take all the influence factors into consideration. When a new influence factor is introduced, it will lead to a comprehensive change of the model. In order to solve these problems, the paper provides an urban heat island effect analysis and forecast model based on artificial neural network. The experiment shows the efficiency of this forecast model. Furthermore, the heat island effect information visualization has been carried on in this paper. This prediction model for urban heat island has raised a new idea for the latest achievements of computer technology applications in related fields.
Keywordsurban heat island urban air temperature simulation neural network genetic algorithm information visual
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Miao, M.: Numerical simulation of the urban heat island over pollutant dispersion. Journal of Atmospheric Science 14(2), 207–214 (1990)Google Scholar
- 8.Tian, Z.: Analysis of Urban Heat Island and Study on Impact of UHI on Building HAVC Energy Consumption. Tianjin University, PhD thesis 6, 39–69 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Moriyama, M.: Making method of Klimatope map based on normalized vegetation index and one dimensional heat budget model. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 220 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Mi, X.C., Ma, K.P., Zou, Y.B.: Artificial neural network and its application in agricultural and ecological research. Acta Phytoecologica Sinica 29(5), 863–870 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Holland, J.H.: Adaptation in natural and artificial system, pp. 23–140. University of Michigan Press, Ann Ardor (1975)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhou, N., Zhang, L.: Method of Information Resources Visualization Model, 8th edn. pp. 37–58. Science Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhao, X., et al.: Mathematical Statistics, vol. 9, pp. 70–96. Science Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 14.Man-land system theme database of Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research of Chinese Academy of Sciences (the original database of natural resources) [DB/OL], http://www.data.ac.cn
- 15.Mi, Q., Zhang, M., Pan, Z.: 3D visualization of adaptive multi-scale UHI simulation based on a computer aided modeling method. Journal of Information & Computational Science 6(5), 2061–2066 (2009)Google Scholar
- 16.Yang, H., Zhang, H., You, S.: CFD simulation and study on office thermal environment of Airpark. Journal of Shandong Institute of Architecture and Engineering 19(4), 41–52 (2004)Google Scholar
- 17.Danny, H.W.L., Wont, S.L., Lam, J.C.: Climate effect on cooling load determination in subtropical regions. Energy Conversion & Management 1, 831–843 (2003)Google Scholar