How to Curtail the Cost in the Supply Chain?
In the appearance of the lowest profitable manufacture epoch, a financial influence has been the most key-point in the supply chain management; Therefore, it is the core-issue for manufacturers and companies that how to increase the positively financial benefits and to decrease the negatively financial impacts in their supply chain. However, in order to create the innovative assessable criteria and evaluated model for the supply chain management, in this research, the Analytical Network Process (ANP) model is selected to evaluate key financial assessment criteria through brainstorming, focus group, the Delphi method and nominal group technique to improve the selection of suppliers in supply chain management (SCM). The specific characteristics of the ANP evaluated model is to establish pairwise compared matrix and furthermore, to measure the priority vector weights (eigenvector) of each assessable characteristic, criteria and attribute. In addition, in the content, the analytical hierarchical relations are definitely expressed in four levels including between each characteristic of supply chain, criterion and attribute. Nevertheless, according to the empirical analysis, the enterprises are able to choose the best potential suppliers through this research in order to minimize financial negative impact. Eventually, in empirical and academic, some suggestions are supposed not only for manage but also for researchers to further the best development of operation strategy of supply chain management.
KeywordsSupply Chain Management (SCM) Analytical Network Process (ANP)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Handfield, R.B., Nichols Jr., E.L.: Introduction to Supply Chain Management, pp. 141–162. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Yi-Ping, C., Yong-Hong, Y.: Ping Heng Ji Fen Ka Wan Quan Jiao Zhan Shou Ce. Merlin Publishing Co., Ltd., Taiwan (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Cheng, L.X.: Gong Ying Lian Feng Xian De Cai Wu Guan Dian. Accounting Research Monthly 285, 66–67 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Hsieh, M.-Y., et al.: How to Reduce the Negative Financial Influence in the Supply Chain, pp. 397–400. Electronic Trend Publications (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Saaty, T.L.: Decision Making with Dependence and Feedback: The Analytic Network Process. RWS Publications, Pittsburgh (1996)Google Scholar
- 11.Hsieh, M.-Y., et al.: Decreasing Financial Negative Influence in the Supply Chain Management through Integrated Comparison the ANP and GRA-ANP Models. The Journal of Grey System 139(2), 69–72 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Hsieh, M.-Y., et al.: Decreasing Financial Negative Influence in the Supply Chain Management by applying the ANP model. In: 2009 The 3rd Cross-Strait Technology, Humanity Education and Academy-Industry Cooperation Conference, China (2009)Google Scholar