Empirical Study on Company Scale Economies Based on the DEA Model
DEA using data analysis has obvious advantages in company economies of scale. In this paper, a sample of listed electric power companies was used to establish the method of using DEA model to analyze, and point out this application model’s data choose , indicator identify and assumptions of the condition. The present paper validates scale economy effects of the sample companies, including overall performance, technical performance and scale performance, which has great theoretical and practical significance to the study of company scale economies.
KeywordsDEA Economies of scale listed electric power companies
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Duranton, G., Puga, D.: Micro-foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies. NBER Working Paper, 67–69 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Wen, Z., Youai, L.: The correlation of return rate, scale and market efficiency - on the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Market test. Modern Economic Science (1), 56–62 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Junning, C., Zhitian, M.: The stock market Empirical Research. Hua Zhong University of Science and Technology (Social Sciences) (10), 37–41 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Wenjun, T.: Bank development of the theory: Motivation and Performance. The world economy (22) (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiatian, Y.: Horizontal Mergers economies of scale analysis. Coastal Enterprises and Science and Technology, 47–50 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin, G.: Financial scale fluctuations in the economy of the stabilizer is up: MS Thesis, Fu Dan University, Shanghai (2009)Google Scholar