Research of Social Insurance System Based on DW
The paper analysis the tradition decision support system firstly, and then introduced the theory of data warehouse. In combination with the data and business’s specialty of the original social insurance management system, the paper applies data warehouse to social insurance decision support system and gives the way of devise thinking about social insurance data warehouse. Finally, the further research direction is pointed out.
Keywordsdata warehouse (DW) data source and model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Inmon, W.H.: Building the data warehouse, 2nd edn. John Wiley and sons Inc., New York (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Pressmen, R.S.: Software Engineering: A practitioner’s approach(5th). Machine press, meihong, china (translated); Hammer, M., Champy, J.: Reengineering Corpotation. HarperBusiness, NY (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Gorla, N.: Features to consider in a data warehousing system. Communications of the ACM 46(11) (November 2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Microsoft Corporation, Data Warehouse Design Considerations, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/reskit/part5/c1761.mspx (retrieved on January 2008)
- 5.Sen, A., Sinha, A.: A comparison of data Warehousing methodologies. Communications of the ACM 48(3) (March 2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Winter, R., Strauch, B.: Information requirements engineering for data warehouse systems. In: Proceedings of ACM symposium on applied computing. Nicosia, Cyprus (March 2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Zepeda, L., Celma, M., Zatarain, R.: A methodological framework for conceptual data warehouse design. In: Proceedings of the 43rd ACM southeast conference. Kennesaw, GA ( March 2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Rifaie, M., Kianmehr, K.: Data Warehouse Architecture and Design. In: IEEE IRI 2008, Las Vegas, Nevada, July 13-15 (2008)Google Scholar