Adaptive Sliding Mode Control of Networked Control Systems with Variable Time Delay
A new adaptive sliding mode control algorithm, based on the T-S fuzzy model, is proposed to deal with the problems of uncertainty and disturbances in networked control system (NCS) . There is variable time delay occurs between controller and actuator in the NCS. Firstly, Choosing the time delay as premise variables of the fuzzy system, the system with control time delay is transformed into the one without time delay based on the fuzzy fusion technology. And then, the global sliding surface is designed by the parallel distributed compensation technique. Adaptive reaching law and disturbances prediction methods are researched. Finally, with a certain variable time delay, the simulation results about DC motor illustrate that the proposed scheme is effective.
Keywordsnetworked control systems(NCS) Takagi-Sugeno model Discrete sliding mode control Adaptive prediction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Li, H.-b., Sun, Z.-q., Sun, F.-c.: Networked control systems: an overview of state-of-the-art and the prospect in future research. Control Theory & Applications 27(2), 238–243 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Yao, Q.-h., Song, L.-z., Yan, s.-m.: Evolution and prospect of discrete variable structure control theory. Journal of Naval University of Engineering 16(6), 23–29 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Xiong, Y.-s., Yu, L., Xu, J.-m.: Design of sliding mode predicting controller for network control system. Electric Drive Automation 25(4), 39–40 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Huang, M., Wang, X.-d.: Design of sliding mode control for networked system with uncertainties and multiple time delay. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology 26(5), 539–542 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Song, L.-z., Chen, S.-c., Yao, Q.h.: Discret evariable structure control algorithm based on sliding mode prediction. Control Theory &Applications 21(5), 826–829 (2004)Google Scholar