Chetoe.com: An Integrated Web 2.0 Service for Automatically Travel Planning
With the constant upgrading of the quality of human life, naturally the demand for travel continues to increase. People are no longer satisfied with the old standard travel plans, and they prefer to make their own personalized travel plans from the gathered information within the Internet. In this paper, we design to setup one integrated tourism platform based on the concept of Web 2.0. It will allow users to share the experiences, pictures, and description of various locations though our designed platform. Users can have an automatically generated trip planning before the trip, have an automatically generated tourism manual during the trip, and share the experience of the whole tourism after the trip. Though the integrated travel web site, one user can retrieve the popular tourism locations recently by browsing the site. The user can also have a personal travel plan that match his preferences by easily selecting some options. After the travel, the user can record and share the travel experience of one single tourism location or the whole travel route to others.
KeywordsAutomatically Travel Planning Web 2.0 Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Taiwan Tourism Bureau, 2007 Survey of Travel by R.O.C. Citizens (2007), http://admin.taiwan.net.tw/english/statistics/File/200712/96citizen.htm
- 2.Travellerspoint (2011), http://www.travellerspoint.com/about.cfm
- 3.Tripit (2011), http://www.tripit.com/uhp/aboutUs
- 4.Chang, W.-C.: Route Planning of Tourism, Degree of Master Thesis, Chaoyang University of Technology (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Chang, H.-W.: Dynamic criteria evaluation for tour scheduling optimization. Thesis for Master of Business Administration Department of Information Management Tatung University (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, S.-J., Y.-j, J.: Hsu, Learning User’s Scheduling criteria in A Personal Calendar Agent. In: Proceedings of TAAI 2000, Taipei (November 2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Coyle, L., Cunningham, P.: Improving Recommendation Ranking by Learning Personal Feature Weights (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Lien, Y.-H.: An Intelligent Trip Planning System, Degree of Master Thesis, School of Management Providence University (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, H.-C., Chang, H.-T.: Scenes Detection and Recommandation According to Web Phtotographs with GPS Information. In: Processing of IADIS European Conference on Data Mining (July 2010)Google Scholar