Interaction Design Teaching Method Design
Recently, Interaction Design became popular. We found that, if we want to improve interaction design, an interaction design education method is indispensible. Especially, interaction design usually consists of two or more different fields of discipline. When members with different backgrounds are working together, there are always cause many problems, mainly during brainstorming processes. In the final, we tried to find out the main cause of the problem and tried to figure out a method for interaction design education. In the end, we also propose the possible solution to improve interaction design teaching design. We except this research can help to improve interaction design education.
KeywordsInteraction Design workshop
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ngai, G., Chan, S.C.F., Cheung, J.C.Y., Lau, W.W.Y.: An Education-Friendly Construction Platform for Wearable Computing. In: CHI EA 2009: Proceedings of the 57th International Conference Extended, Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Boston, USA, pp. 3235–3240 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Miyata, K., Umemoto, K., Higuchi, T.: An Education Method for VR Content Creation using Groupwork. In: SIGGRAPH Asia 2009, Yokohama Japan (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Ariga, T., Mari, K.: Learning Course for Sensory Interaction. In: SIGGRAPH Asia 2009, Yokohama Japan (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Klemmer, S.R., Verplank, B., Ju, W.: Teaching Embodied Interaction Design Practice. Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges 25 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wing, J.M.: Computational Thinking. Communications of The ACM 49(3) (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Klooster, S., Overbeeke, C.J., Sharp, R.: Designing Products as An Integral Part of Choreography of Interaction 2005: The Product’s Form As An Integral Part of Movement. In: Proceedings of Design and Semantics of Form and Movement, 1st International Workshop on Design and Semantics of Form and Movement, Newcastle UK, pp. 23–35 (2005)Google Scholar