User Authentication in Cloud Computing
As Cloud Computing has been spreading widely, users and service providers enables to use resource or service cheaply and easily without owning all the resource needed. However, Cloud Computing has some security issues such as virtualization technology security, massive distributed processing technology, service availability, massive traffic handling, application security, access control, and authentication and password. User authentication among them requires a high-quranteed security. Hence, this paper would like to discuss technologies of access contol and user authentication briefly and look at the problems inside.
KeywordsCloud Computing Security Access Control User Authentication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lee, T.: Features of Cloud Computing and Offered Service State by Individual Vender. Broadcasting and Communication Policy 22, 18–22 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, J., Choi, D.: New trend of IT led by Cloud Computing. In: LG Economic Research Institute (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, J., Kim, H.: Cloud Computing Industry Trend and Introduction Effect. In: IT Insight, National IT Industry promotion Agency (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Dikaiakos, M.D., et al.: Cloud Computing Distributed Internet Computing for IT and Scientific Research. IEEE Internet Computing, 10–13 (September/October 2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Harauz, J., et al.: Data Security in the World of Cloud Computing. IEEE Security & Privacy, 61–64 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Lee, J.: Cloud Compting, Changes IT Industry Paradigm. LG Business Insight, 40–46 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Kim, H., Park, C.: Cloud Computing and Personal Authentication Service. KIISC 20, 11–19 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Armbust, M., et al.: Above the Clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing. In: Technical Report (2009), http://www.eeec.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2009/EEEC-2009-28.html
- 12.Un, S., et al.: Cloud Computing Security Technology. ETRI 24(4), 79–88 (2009)Google Scholar
- 13.Beritino, E., et al.: Privacy-preserving Digital Identity Management for Cloud Computing. Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Data Engineering 31(1) (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Gartner Says Cloud Computing Will Be As Influential As E-business (2008), http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=707508