Design of Guaranteeing System of Service Quality through the Verifying Users of Hash Chain
Now a days, Cloud Computing Technique that can use effective service whenever/wherever and get rid of the division of each source is soaring. However, in the Cloud Computing environment which all informations are centered, there is no sufficient method for users to access data safely when accesses. In this paper, guaranteeing technique of service quality which decides to use or not to use on proper data after checking the information about service quality that is evaluated by users themselves who have experienced accessing data before they received the data which the company provided when they access data is proposed. The proposed technique can be guaranteed the data integrity when user accesses data by tieing users who access data as hash chain, and the trust on data access by making users manage the security of data on data access not companies.
KeywordsCloud Computing Hash Chain Service Quality Guaranteeing System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, S.A., Zhang, S.F., Chen, X.B., Huo, X.Z.: Cloud Computing Research and Development Trend. In: Second International Conference on Future Networks (ICFN 2010), pp. 93–97 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Gong, C.Y., Liu, J., Zhang, Q., Chen, H.T., Gong, Z.H.: The Characteristics of Cloud Computing. In: 39th International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPPW 2010), pp. 275–279 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Cloud computing, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clound_computing
- 4.Cloud computing with Linux, http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/I-cloud-computing
- 5.Ghemawat, S., Gobioff, H., Leung, S.-T.: The Google File System. In: Proc. of ACM Symp. on Operating Systems Principles, pp. 20–43 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Who uses Hadoop, http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy
- 9.Non-standard RAID levels, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-standard_RAID_levels
- 10.Data deduplication, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_deduplication