A Novel Interactive Virtual Training System
This paper proposes a novel interactive virtual training system that provides PLC trainees with a virtual environment that is identical to actually handling various types of equipment trainees could not access during training programs. The proposed system is applied to an actual technical training program, and the results are analyzed to examine its propriety and applicability.
Keywordsvirtual training interactive virtual training PLC virtual PLC virtual conveyor virtual ladder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Burdea, G., et al.: Virtual Reality Technology. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Apache Ant Project, http://ant.apache.org/
- 3.SAI Tutorial, http://www.xj3d.org/tutorials/general_sai.html
- 4.Brutzman, D., Daly, L.: X3D: Extensible 3D Graphics For Web Authors. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Web3D Consortium, http://www.web3d.org/
- 6.Xj3D, http://www.xj3d.org/
- 7.Xj3D 2.0 Code Library, http://www.xj3d.org/javadoc2/index.html