Design of a Transmission Simulator Based on Hierarchical Model
Recently, there are increasing efforts to use IT technologies on power domains like as power automation systems, simulation systems, etc. Especially, simulation technologies are necessities for systems to improve their qualities and verify their errors with low costs. But, it’s limited to use them because most of power simulation systems are focus on simulating small substations and commercial solutions need expertise knowledge to use them and their cost is very high. In this paper, we describe a design of HBTS(Hierarchical Based Transmission Simulator) that simulates Korea’s substations. HBTS outputs each substation’s currents, voltages, phase angles.
KeywordsTransmission simulator industrial process control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Baik, S.D., Kim, S.K., Lee, J.H., Lee, S.C.: A study on the development of substation power system simulator for education and training. In: The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers summer Annual Conference, pp. 67–69 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.KEPCO: ELECTRICITY & ENERGY (2010), http://www.kepco.co.kr/museum/e_energy/energy_1_3.html
- 4.KPX: figure of power system in 2009 (2009), http://www.kpx.or.kr/KOREAN/servlet/action?index=233
- 5.Song, K.Y.: Power System Engineering. Dongilbook (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Song, K.Y.: The newest distribution engineering. Dongilbook (2010) Google Scholar
- 7.IEEE: IEEE 4 Node Test Feeder. IEEE Power Engineering Society Power System Analysis, Computing and Economics Committee (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.KPX: Real-time Snapshot of power Supply and Demand (2011), http://www.kpx.or.kr/KOREAN/htdocs/main/sub/ems_info.jsp
- 9.KERI: Development of Power System Simulator. Final Report of a secondary year in KERI (1996) Google Scholar
- 10.Bergen, A.R., Vittal, V.: Power System Analysis. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1986)Google Scholar
- 11.Saadat, H.: Power System Analysis. McGraw-Hill, New York (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Ducan, J., Sarma, S., Overbye, J.: Power System Analysis And Design. Thomson (2008)Google Scholar
- 13.Im, J.H., No, C.K., Yeum, J.E., Jun, J.: Load Flow for Smart grid. A graduation thesis of collage graduate in ChungNam national University (2011)Google Scholar