Sizing of xDR Processing Systems
- 383 Downloads
Postpaid billing systems in most cases are using offline charging methods to rate the calls. Since latency is an accepted property, the throughput can be lower than the capacity required to process peak-hour traffic in a real-time manner. In this paper we will give an efficient mathematical model to calculate the processing power while taking the maximum queue size and maximum record age constraints into consideration.
KeywordsCall Center Processing Power Processing Window Queue Size Incoming Call
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anderson, G.L., Flockhart, A.D., Foster, R.H., Mathews, E.P.: Queue waiting time estimation (EP0899673) (August 2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Graves, S.C.: The application of queueing theory to continuous perishable inventory systems. Management Science 28(4) (April 1982)Google Scholar
- 4.Rajabi, A., Hormozdiari, F.: Time constraint m/m/1 queue (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Rottembourg, B.: Call center scheduling (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Schoenmeyr, T., Graves, S.C.: Strategic safety stocks in supply chains with capacity constraints (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Shtivelman, Y.: Method for estimating telephony system-queue waiting time in an agent level routing environment (6898190) (May 2005)Google Scholar