Research on Total Energy Consumption and Industrial Production Based on Error Correction Model in Hebei Province
- 1.6k Downloads
According to the statistical data of total energy consumption- industrial output in 1990-2008 in Hebei Province, this paper establishes a function of energy consumption - industrial output, analyzes test results through the unit root test, causality test, co-integration and error correction model, and obtains following conclusion: energy consumption and industrial output in Hebei form relationships of short-term fluctuation and long-term balance, and the results are obvious. On this basis, to coordinate development of energy and economy and reduce energy consumption, implementing energy development strategy and optimizing industrial structure is necessary, and adjusting the industrial industry is a key.
KeywordsLow carbon economy industrial structure energy consumption error correction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lin, B.: China’s energy demand econometric analysis. Statistical Research (10), 34–39 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, Y.-C.: Analysis of energy consumption and its influencing factors in Shanghai. East China Normal University, Shanghai (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Peng, W.: The study on regional differences of China’s economic growth and energy consumption. Jiangsu University (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Y.: Gray Correlation Analysis of energy consumption and economic growth based on the perspective of constraint-based energy structure. Technical and economic (03) (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Cheng, Z.: Econometric theory and practice. Shanghai Finance University Press (2009)Google Scholar