Code Planning Based on Correlation of Composite Codes in TD-SCDMA System
- 1.6k Downloads
The past method to make code planning in TD-SCDMA system is only based on the correlation of scrambling codes, the recent research shows that, however, the more effective strategy is to make composite code planning, so it is very important to study the correlation of composite code. In this paper, we make code planning for the new cells based on the correlation of composite codes, and then estimate the performance of planning result. Finally, we can make a conclusion that it is effective to do code planning with the strategy in the paper, and this is valuable to make code resources planning in TD-SCDMA system.
KeywordsTD-SCDMA code planning composite code correlation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.3GPP TS 25.223 V 7.2.0 Release 7 (2006-09)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, J., Zhu, D., Yao, Q.: Scrambling Code Planning in TD-SCDMA System (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, F., Hu, J., Yao, W.: Initial Discussion on TD-SCDMA System Scrambling Code Optimization (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Qin, K.: The Correlation of Codes and Scrambling Codes Planning in TD-SCDMA system (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Xie, X.: The Technology and Implementation. In: The 3rd Generation Mobile Communication System of TD-SCDMA. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Z., Jiang, Q., Song, Y.: Scrambling Code Planning Algorithm and Simulation in TD-SCDMA (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, J., Yang, D.: Features of TD-SCDMA wireless network planning (2006)Google Scholar