Synthetical Reliability Analysis Model of CNC Software System
- 1.7k Downloads
CNC technology is the core of advanced manufacturing technology, and CNC software system is the very important part of numerical control system. The entire CNC system will not work normally, once the potential failure makes the software invalid. As to the current study of CNC sysytem, in use of the FAULT glitch tree, established a glitch tree for the CNC system; find the minimum cut sets with Fussed method and then according to the probability of several common glitches, make quantitative analysis in the reliability of the CNC system so that scientific ways can be provided for the reliability design, maintenance and management of the CNC system.
KeywordsCNC Sysytem The Fault Tree Analysis Minimum Cut Sets Reliability Quantitative Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Iao, W.W., Jia, Y.Z.: Reliability Analysis for Software Failure of CNC System. Manufacturing Technology & Machine Tool (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu, J.Z.: Principle and Application of Fault Tree. Xi’an Jiaotong University Press, Xi’an (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, R., Che, J.G., Yang, Z.B.: The Fault Tree Analysis and Its Application in the system Reliability Analysis. Command Control & Simulation (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Cai, Z.P., Tang, Z.P., Min, H.B.: Application of Expert System Based on Fault Tree Technique in Fault Diagnosis. Microcomputer Information (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Yao, B.T., Song, Y.J.: Selection guide of CNC Equipment. China Machine Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar