Research of Home Appliance Network System Design Based on ENC28J60
- 1.6k Downloads
Adopting AT89C52 as the main controller, ENC28J60 as the controller chip, Ethernet formatted encapsulation and demodulation are realized according to the deal IEEE 802.3 in this design. According to the design, the application programs of ARP, AICMP, ATCP are carried out, meanwhile it puts forward the application circuit of data conversion of ENC28J60, and carries out the conversion of data to the formatted style, then home appliance network is achieved.
KeywordsEthernet TCP/IP SPI Port MCU Communication ENC28J60
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, X., Cheng, H., Zhang, X.: New Ethernet controller ENC28J 60 and interface technology. Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems (08), 34–36 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.He, Q.: Intelligent home appliances and information appliances Internet connection. Electronic & Computer Design World (4A), 20–21 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Microchip Technology Inc. ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller with SPI Interface (2005), http://www.microchip.com
- 4.Li, C.: MCU Theory and Interface Technology, 3rd edn. Aeronautics and Astronautics Publishers, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, Y., Hou, A., Liu, P.: Embedded System Development and Examples based on ARM. Posts & Telecom Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Richard Stevens, W.: TCP/IP Illustracted Volume. China Machinery Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, X.-f., Yang, S.-x., Hua, L.: Realization of Simple TCP/IP at MCU. Microelectronics & Computer (2), 99–101 (2004)Google Scholar