Integrated Tourism E-Commerce Platform for Scenery Administration Bureau, Travel Agency and Tourist
- 1.7k Downloads
Collaboration among multiple travel agencies and with scenery administration bureaus is vital for small or medium sized travel companies to succeed in the fierce competition of the tourism industry; business processes such as regrouping individual travelers between different agencies prove to be difficult and unpleasant user experience; tourists want to be more informed and have more initiative. To address these issues, proposes an integrated tourism e-commerce platform for travel agencies and scenery administration bureaus as well as tourists to interact in a more smooth way; this platform is constructed upon J2EE framework, provides online collaboration & coordination for companies and information services (such as self-navigation using Google Map etc) for tourists. A running implementation of this platform has been put into real business for a small travel company.
Keywordstourism e-commerce regrouping of tourists self-navigation traveling online store
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liao, H.: Analysis of Service Content and Profit Model of Tourism E-Commerce. J. China Economic & Trade Herald. 7, 67–67 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Kang, J., Wu, X.: Trends and Status of Tourism E-Commerce in China. J. E-Commerce 5, 46–48 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Abdurahman, A.: Analysis of Profit Model in China’s Tourism E-Commerce. J. Electric Information 4, 288–288 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Deng, R., Cui, X.: Application and Strategy of Tourism E-Commerce Website. J. Technology Forum 2, 210–211 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang, C.: Analysis of China’s Tourism E-Commerce. D. University of International Business and Economics 4, 4–10 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, X.: Strategy and Status of Tourism E-Commerce in Guilin. J. Coastal Enterprise and Science&Technology 3, 102–104 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin, F.: Tourism Smart Terminal—A New Model of Tourism E-commerce. Sun Yat-sen University 5, 10–30 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Tourism E-Commerce Websit, http://www.elong.com
- 9.Tourism E-Commerce Websit, http://www.ctrip.com
- 10.Tourism E-Commerce Websit, http://www.mangocity.com
- 11.Tourism E-Commerce Websit, http://www.laike.cn