A New Operating System Scheduling Algorithm
- 1.7k Downloads
The paper compares several kinds scheduling algorithm,which include First-Come,First-Served,Shortest-Job (process)-First, Highest Response Ratio Next. Each algorithm has some advantages or disadvantages.In order to take all the factors,such as first come job,shortest job,longest job,highest respones ratio job,and etc,the paper put forward a new operating system scheduling algorithm median-time slice-Highest Response Ratio Next, the method was proved to be feasible and effective after tested the five process sequence.
Keywordsscheduling algorithm median time slice HRRN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Suranauwarat, S.: A CPU Scheduling Algorithm Simulator. In: WI 37th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, Milwaukee, October 10-13 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Sindhu, M., Rajkamal, R., Vigneshwaran, P.: An Optimum Multilevel CPU Scheduling Algorithm. In: 2010 International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering, pp. 90–94 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Nutt, G.: Operating System, 3rd edn. Addison Wesley, Reading (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, X., Lian, H., Zhe, F., Tang, Z.: Computer Operating System, 3rd edn. Xian Electronic Science &Technology University Press, Xian (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, S., Zhang, L.: The Computation of response time of first Come First Serve Scheduling Algorithm. Joumal of Henan Institute of Education (Natural Science) 15(3), 20–22 (2006) (in Chinese) Google Scholar