Taxi Pick-Ups Route Optimization Using Genetic Algorithms
This paper presents a case study of a taxi drive company whose problem is the pick up passengers more efficiently in order to save time and fuel. The taxi company journey starts and ends in the two near by locations, which can be address as the same location for the problem solving, transforming this problem in a typical Travelling Salesman Problem where the goal is, given a set of cities and roads, to find the best route by which to visit every city and return home. The result of the study is a user-friendly software tool that allows the selection on a map of the pick-up locations of the taxi passengers presenting afterwards in the same map the best route that was computed using a genetic algorithm. The taxi company is currently using the developed software.
KeywordsTravelling Salesman Problem Genetic Algorithms and Software for route optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bing Maps Winforms User Control, https://vearthcontrol.svn.codeplex.com/svn/
- 4.Applegate, D.L., Bixby, R.E., Chvatal, V., Cook, W.J.: The Traveling Salesman Problem A Computational StudyGoogle Scholar
- 6.Üçoluk, G.: Genetic Algorithm Solution of the TSP Avoiding Special Crossover and Mutation. Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing 3(8) (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Al-Dulaimi, B.F., Ali, H.A.: Enhanced Traveling Salesman Problem Solving by Genetic Algorithm Technique (TSPGA). In: Proceeding of the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, pp. 296–302, Rome 25th -27th (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, L., Yao, M., Zheng, N.: Optimization and Improvement of Genetic Algorithms Solving Traveling Salesman Problem. In: International Conference on Image Analysis and Signal Processing (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Kaur, B., Mittal, U.: Optimization of TSP using Genetic Algorithm. Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology 3(2), 119–125 (2010) ISSN 0973-6107Google Scholar
- 11.Sallabi, O.M., El-Haddad, Y.: An Improved Genetic Algorithm to Solve the Traveling Salesman Problem. World Academy Of Science, Engineering And Technology 52, 471–474 (2009) ISSN: 1307-6892Google Scholar
- 13.Berman, P., Karpinski, M.: 8/7-Approximation Algorithm for (1,2)-TSP. In: Proc. 17th ACM-SIAM SODA, pp. 641–648 (2006)Google Scholar
- 14.Gen, M., Cheng, R.: Genetic algorithms and engineering design, pp. 59–64. Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken (1997)Google Scholar
- 17.Cormen, T.H., Leiserson, C.E., Rivest, R.L., Stein, C.: Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd edn., pp. 1027–1033 (Section 35.2: The traveling-salesman problem). MIT Press and McGraw-Hill (2001), ISBN 0-262-03293-7Google Scholar