The Proposal of the Model for Developing Dispatch System for Nationwide One-Day Integrative Planning
The problems of dispatch planning for container truck are classified as the pickup and delivery problems, which are highly complex issues that consider various constraints in the real world. However, in case of the current situation, it is developed by the control system so that it requires the automated planning system under the view of nationwide integrative planning. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to suggest model to develop the automated dispatch system through the constraint satisfaction problem and meta-heuristic technique-based algorithm. In the further study, the practical system is developed and evaluation is performed in aspect of various results. This study suggests model to undergo the study which promoted the complexity of the problems by considering the various constraints which were not considered in the early study. However, it is suggested that it is necessary to add the study which includes the real-time monitoring function for vehicles and cargos based on the information technology.
KeywordsDispatch System Container Transport Constraint Satisfaction Problem Decision Support System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Jeon, S.H., Kim, M.K.: The Design of a Vehicle Fleet Scheduling System using CBR and CSP. Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering 8(3), 37–48 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Lee, M.H., Yi, S.H.: A Design of Vehicle Delivery Planning System for the Improvement Logistics Plant Services. Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering 9(3), 49–59 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Park, Y.B.: Multiobjective Vehicle Scheduling Problem with Time and Area-Dependent Travel Speeds: Scheduling Algorithm and Expert System. Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers 23(4), 621–633 (1997)Google Scholar
- 13.Yun, W.Y., Ahn, C.G., Choi, Y.S.: A Truck Dispatching Problem in the Inland Container Transportation with Empty Container. Journal of the Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society 24(4), 63–80 (1999)Google Scholar
- 14.Gacias, B., Cegarra, J., Lopez, P.: An interdisciplinary method for a generic vehicle routing problem decision support system. In: International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems Management, Montreal (2009)Google Scholar
- 15.Kim, Y.H., Jang, Y.S., Ryu, H.J.: A Study on Developing Vehicle Scheduling System using Constraint Programming and Metaheuristics. In: Proceedings of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers and Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society Spring Conference, pp. 979–986. KAIST, DaeJeon (2002)Google Scholar
- 16.Choi, H.J.: Vehicle Routing Planning in Static Freight Container Transportation Environment Using Simulated Annealing. Unpublished master’s thesis, Korea National Defence University, Seoul (2006)Google Scholar
- 17.Jang, D.W.: Tabu Search Based Vehicle Routing Planning for Freight Container Transportation. Unpublished master’s thesis, Pukyong National University, Busan (2003)Google Scholar
- 18.Kim, B.H.: A Study ERP System for Integration Transport Information Brokering. Unpublished master’s thesis, Paichai University, Daejeon (2002)Google Scholar