IP-RFID Based Container Monitoring System
RFID technology in container management field is considered for increasing productivity and efficiency in logistics industry. But there are a lot of problems caused by inappropriate application of RFID technology in shipping logistics. Therefore, technology development based on IP is needed for accepting diverse technology applied before and offering better service to develop container management technology involved with RFID. In this study, realtime container monitoring system using IP-RFID is designed and implemented for supplementing weakness of information gathering using existing RFID and transferring data in real time to user.
KeywordsRFID IP-RFID Container Monitoring System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Drewry.: Annual Container Market Review and Forecast - 2008/09 (September 2008) Google Scholar
- 2.Ok-Hyeon, R., Jae-Gwang, L., Seong-Hol, N.: A Study on the Method to Improve Container Logistics Processes for Applying e-Seals in the RFID Method. OTSBA6 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Seong-Woo, L.: A Study on the Effect of RFID Introduction on the Reinforcement of the Competitiveness of Port Logistics Businesses. Kyungsung University (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Jong-Hee, C., Soo-Yeop, K., Ho-Chun, L.: Measures to Introduce RFID technology for Advancing Port Logistics. Korea Maritime Institute (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Hyung-Rim, C., Byung-Kwon, P., Hyun-Soo, K., Chang-Sup, L., Yong-Sung, P., Tae-Woo, K., Byung-Ha, L., Gi-Nam, C., Jung-Soo, H.: Development of IP-RFID-based Coastal Marine Traffic Control Systems. Journal of Korea Knowledge Information Technology Society 5(1) (2010.02)Google Scholar