Rough Temporal Vague Sets in Pawlak Approximation Space
The combination of temporal vague set theory and rough set theory is developed in this paper. The lower and upper approximation operators of a temporal vague set are constructed, which is partitioned by an indiscernibility relation in Pawlak approximation space, and the concept of rough temporal vague sets is proposed as a generalization of rough vague sets. Further properties associated with the lower and upper approximations of temporal vague sets are studied. Finally, the roughness measure of a temporal vague set is defined as an extension of the parameterized roughness measure of a vague set. Meantime, some properties of roughness measure are established.
KeywordsTemporal vague sets Pawlak approximation space rough temporal vague sets temporal αβ-level sets roughness measure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.Yao, Y.Y.: Semantics of fuzzy sets in rough set theory. LNCS Transactions on Rough Sets 2, 310–331 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Yao, Y.Y.: Combination of rough and fuzzy sets based on α-level sets. In: Lin, T.Y., Cercone, N. (eds.) Rough Sets and Data Mining: Analysis for Imprecise Data, pp. 301–321. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston (1997)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, J., Liu, S.Y., Zhang, J.: Roughness of a vague set. International Journal of Computational Cognition 3(3), 83–87 (2005)Google Scholar
- 13.Eswarlal, T.: Roughness of a Boolean vague set. International Journal of Computational Cognition 6(1), 8–11 (2008)Google Scholar
- 14.Gu, S.M., Gao, J., Tian, X.Q.: A fuzzy measure based on variable precision rough sets. In: Cao, B.Y. (ed.) Fuzzy Information and Engineering (ICFIE). ASC, vol. 40, pp. 798–807 (2007)Google Scholar
- 18.Al-Rababah, A., Biswas, R.: Rough vague sets in an approximation space. International Journal of Computational Cognition 6(4), 60–63 (2008)Google Scholar