Implication Operator of Linguistic Truth-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Lattice
We construct linguistic truth-valued intuitionistic fuzzy lattice b based on linguistic truth-valued lattice implication algebra to deal with linguistic truth-valued. The proposed system can better express both comparable and incomparable information. Also it can deal with both positive and negative evidences which are represented by linguistic truth values at the same time during information processing system. This paper discusses the intuitionistic fuzzy implication operator on the linguistic truth-valued intuitionistic fuzzy lattice and its properties.
KeywordsLinguistic truth-valued lattice implication algebra Linguistic truth-valued intuitionistic fuzzy lattice Intuitionistic fuzzy implication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Herrera, F., Martnez, L.: The 2-Tuple linguistic computational model. Advantages of its linguistic description, accuracy and consistency. International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 9, 33048 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Zadeh, L.A.: The comcept of linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning (I)(II). Information Sciences 8, 199–249, 310–357 (1975)Google Scholar
- 9.Zou, L., Pei, Z., Liu, X., Xu, Y.: Semantic of Linguistic Truth-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Proposition Calculus. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control 5(12), 4745–4752 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Zou, L., Ma, J., Xu, Y.: A Framework of Linguistic Truth-valued Propositional Logic Based on Lattice Implication Algebra. In: Proceedings of 2006 IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing, pp. 574–577 (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, D.G., Song, W.Y., Li, H.X.: Unified forms of Fuzzy Similarity Inference Method for Fuzzy Reasoning and Fuzzy Systems. International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control 4(10), 2285–2294 (2008)Google Scholar