A New Extended Dominance Relation Approach Based on Probabilistic Rough Set Theory
A new extended dominance relation is proposed for multi-attribute decision making problems with preference and incomplete information. First, the concept of new extended dominance relation based on the possibility of dominance relation between two objects is proposed. It substitutes the possibility of dominance relation for the conditions of limited extended dominance relation. In addition, it restricts that attribute values of two objects are missing in the same attribute. Through using probabilistic rough set theory, the threshold for the new extended dominance relation is estimated. It is decided by the loss regarding the risk or cost of those classification actions with respect to different states. Finally, the effectiveness of the new extended dominance relation is validated by experimental studies.
KeywordsExtended dominance relation Bayesian decision theory incomplete information system rough sets
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gao, Y., Zheng, G.L.: Extended rough sets based on variable-precision tolerance relation. Systems Engineering and Electronics 30, 477–480 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.He, Y.Q., Hu, S.S.: Rough analysis method of multi-attribute decision making with incomplete information. Journal of Systems Engineering 19, 117–120 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Hu, M.L., Liu, S.F.: An analysis method of rough multi-attribute decision making based on limited extended dominance relation. Systems engineering 24, 106–110 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Hu, M.L., Liu, S.F.: Rough analysis method of multi-attribute decision making based on generalized extended dominance relation. Control and Decision 22, 1347–1351 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Ji, X., Li, L.S., Chen, S.B.: A new extended rough set model based on the dynamic tolerance relation and improved tolerance degree calculating method. In: Information Processing, APCIP 2009, pp. 94–96. IEEE Press, Los Alamitos (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Luo, G.Z., Yang, X.J., Zhou, D.Q.: Rough analysis model of multi-attribute decision making based on limited extended dominance relation. Journal of Systems & Management 18, 391–396 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Luo, G.Z., Yang, X.J.: Rough analysis model of multi-attribute decision making based on limited similarity dominance relation. Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice 29, 134–140 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Stefanowski, J., Tsoukias, A.: On the Extension of Rough Sets under Incomplete Information. In: Zhong, N., Skowron, A., Ohsuga, S. (eds.) RSFDGrC 1999. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 1711, pp. 73–82. Springer, Heidelberg (1999)Google Scholar