Generalized Distribution Reduction in Inconsistent Decision Systems Based on Dominance Relations
By incorporating dominance principle in inconsistent decision systems based on dominance relations, two new types of distribution reductions are proposed, i.e., generalized distribution reduction and generalized maximum distribution reduction, and their properties and relationship are also discussed. The corresponding generalized distribution discernibility matrix is then defined to provide a convenient computation method to obtain the generalized distribution reductions. The validation of this method is showed by both theoretical proofs and illustrative examples.
KeywordsRough set Decision table Dominance Relation Distribution function Generalized distribution reduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Liu, Q., Liu, S.H., Zheng, F.: Rough Logic and its Applicationsin Data Reduction. Journal of Software 12, 415–419 (2001) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, W.X., Mi, J.S., Wu, W.Z.: Approaches to Knowledge Reductions in Inconsistent Systems. Chinese Journal of Computers 26, 12–18 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Slezak, D.: Approximate Reducts in Decision Tables.Granada. In: Procedings of IMPU 1996, vol. 3, pp. 1159–1164 (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Kryszkiewicz, M.: Comparative studies of alternative of knowledge reduction in inconsistent systems. Intelligent Systems 1, 105–120 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Shao, M.W., Zhang, W.X.: Dominance relation and rules in an incomplete ordered information system. International Journal of Intelligent Systems 20, 13–27 (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Xu, W.H., Zhang, W.X.: Distribution reduction in Inconsisten information systems based on dominance relations. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics 21(4), 122–131 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Gui, X.C., Peng, H.: Research on distribution reduction and maximum distribution reduction by dominance relations. Computer Engineering and Applications 45(2), 150–153 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.Chen, J., Wang, G.Y., Hu, J.: Positive Domain Reduction Based on Dominance Relation in Inconsistent System. Computer Science 35(3), 216–218, 217 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 13.Xu, W.H., Zhang, X.Y., Zhang, W.X.: Lower approximation reduction in inconsistent information systems based on dominance relations. Computer Engineering and Applications 45(16), 66–68 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar