A Framework for Intelligent Games
This paper presents the conceptual definition of a framework to help in the construction of intelligent games, where Artificial Intelligence Techniques could be inserted in the game in an easier way. The main AI techniques are presented as well as the requirements of this framework.
KeywordsArtificial Intelligence Techniques Computer Games CASE Tools
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Caglayan, A., Harrison, C.: Agent SourceBook - A complete Guide to Desktop, Internet and Intranet Agents, 349 p. Wiley Computer Publishing, New York (1997)Google Scholar
- 2.Funge, J.D.: Artificial Intelligence for Computer Games. A.K. Peters, Wellesley (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Genesereth, M., Love, N., Pell, B.: General game playing: Overview of the AAAI competition. AI Magazine, 63–72 (June 2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Laird, J.E., van Lent, M.: Human-level ai’s killer application: Interactive computer games. AI Magazine, 15–25 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Whitley, D.: A Genetic Algorithm Tutorial. Technical Report: Colorado State University (2002), http://xpusp.sourceforge.net/ga_tutorial.ps (July 2009)
- 10.Russel, S., Norvig, P.: Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, 3rd edn (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Nguyen, H.T., Walker, E.A.: A First Course in Fuzzy Logic, 3rd edn. Chapman & Hall/CRC (2006)Google Scholar