Directed Graph Pattern Synthesis in LSB Technique on Video Steganography
In this paper, we propose a data hiding and extraction procedure for high resolution AVI videos. Although AVI videos are large in size but it can be transmitted from source to target over network after processing the source video by using these Data hiding and Extraction procedure securely. There are two different procedures, which are used here at the sender’s end and receiver’s end respectively. The procedures are used here as the key of Data Hiding and Extraction.
KeywordsData hiding AVI security LSB Technique Pattern Synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bhattacharyya, D., Das, P., Mukherjee, S., Ganguly, D., Bandyopadhyay, S.K., Kim, T.-h.: A Secured Technique for Image Data Hiding. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 29, pp. 151–159. Springer, Heidelberg (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Bandyopadhyay, S.K., Bhattacharyya, D., Ganguly, D., Mukherjee, S., Das, P.: A Tutorial Review on Steganography. In: International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3 2008), Noida, India, August 7-9, pp. 105–114 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Krenn, J.R.: Steganography and Steganalysis (January 2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Kapotas, S.K., Varsaki, E.E., Skodras, A.N.: Data Hiding in H.264 Encoded Video Sequences. In: IEEE 9th Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, Crete, October 1-3, pp. 373–376 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Bhaumik, A.K., Choi, M., Robles, R.J., Balitanas, M.O.: Data Hiding in Video. International Journal of Database Theory and Application 2(2) (June 2009)Google Scholar