A New Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and Its Numerical Analysis
The speed equation of particle swarm optimization is improved by using a convex combination of the current best position of a particle and the current best position which the whole particle swarm as well as the current position of the particle, so as to enhance global search capability of basic particle swarm optimization. Thus a new particle swarm optimization algorithm is proposed. Numerical experiments show that its computing time is short and its global search capability is powerful as well as its computing accuracy is high in compared with the basic PSO.
Keywordsparticle swarm optimization velocity equation numerical analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kennedy, J., Eberhart, R.: Particle swarm optimization. In: IEEE Int. Conf. Neural Networks, Perth, Australia, vol. 11, pp. 1942–1948 (1995)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu, J., Gu, X.S., Jiao, B.: A novel particle swarm optimization algorithm for short- term scheduling of batch plants with parallel units. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research 4 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Po-Hung, C., Cheng-Chien, K., Fu-Hsien, C., Cheng-Chuan, C.: Refined Binary Particle Swarm Optimization and Application in Power System. Wseas transaction on system 8(2), 169–178 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Yuelin, G., Zihui, R.: Adaptive particle swarm optimization algorithm with genetic mutation operation. In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Natural Computation, vol. 2, p. 211–215(2007) Google Scholar
- 7.Maurice, C.: Particle swarm optimization. Great Britain and the United States, ISTE Ltd. (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Shi, Y., Eberhart, R.: Empirical study of particle swarm optimization. In: Proceedings of The 1999 Congress of Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1945–1950. IEEE Press, Los Alamitos (1999)Google Scholar