Collaboration Algorithm of FSMAS
To meet the requirement and solve the problems in system integration field, A Federation Structure based Multi-Agent System (FSMAS) model is proposed in this paper, with emphasis on the collaboration algorithm. This paper presents the process of partition and collaboration of the Agent tasks, the acquaintance first based on CNP algorithm in collaboration. FSMAS is applied to the development of agent-based system integration platform and tools. As a test case, a simulation system is developed which verifies the stability and efficiency of FSMAS in system integration filed.
KeywordsSystem integration MAS Task partition Collaboration algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, C.Y., Li, Y., Wu, J., Wu, Z.H.: A Service-Oriented Software Model Supporting Dynamic Evolution. Chinese Journal of Computers 29(7), 1020–1028 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Smith, R.G.: The Contract Net Protocol: High-Level Communication and Control in a Distributed Problem Solver. IEEE Trans. On Computer c-29(12) (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Davis, R., Smith, R.G.: Negotiation as a Metapher for Distributed problem Solving. AI 20(1), 63–109 (1983)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, X.J., Liu, S.P., Zhang, J.: Construction of Communication and Coordination Mechanism in Amulti-Agent System. Machine Design and Manufacturing Engineering (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiao, W.P., Shi, Z.Z.: Modeling Dynamic Architectures for Multi Agent System. Chinese Jouranal of Computers 23(7), 732–737 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Jiao, W.P., Shi, Z.Z.: A Study of Cooperation Processes in Multi Agent Systems. Journal of Computer Research and Development 37(8), 904–911 (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.He, Y.X., Song, W.X., Peng, F., Chen, X.M.: A Heuristic algorithm to solve the task partition problem in MDOCEM. Mini-Micro Systems 20(12), 893–895 (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, S.G., Liu, X.Y., Zhong, Y.X., Wang, K.H.: Research on the coordination algorithms in multi-Agent systems for automatic abstracting. Journal of Computer Research and Development 38(11), 1302–1309 (2001)Google Scholar