KP-Lab System: A Collaborative Environment for Design, Realization and Examination of Different Knowledge Practices
This paper presents a collaborative working and learning environment called KP-Lab System. It provides a complex and multifunctional application built on principles of semantic web, exploiting also some web2.0 approaches as Google Apps or mashups. This system offers virtual user environment with different, necessary and advanced features for collaborative learning or working knowledge intensive activities. This paper briefly presents the whole system with special emphasis on its semantic-based aspects and analytical tools.
Keywordscollaborative system practices patterns time-line summative information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alexaki, V., Christophides, G., Karvounarakis, D., Plexousakis, K.: Tolle: The ICS-FORTH RDFSuite: Managing Voluminous RDF Description Bases. In: Proc. of the 2nd International Workshop on the Semantic Web (SemWeb 2001), in conjunction with Tenth International World Wide Web Conference (WWW10), Hongkong, pp. 1–13 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Babič, F., Wagner, J.: Awareness service based on events logs. In: 2nd Workshop on Intelligent and Knowledge oriented Technologies 2007, Košice, Slovakia, pp. 106–109 (2007) ISBN 978-80-89284-10-8 Google Scholar
- 3.Markkanen, H., Holi, M.: Ontology-driven knowledge management and interoperability in trialogical learning applications. Article in the KP-Lab book (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.New Collaborative Working Environments, CWE (2020), http://www.amicommunities.eu/www.amiatwork.com/europa.eu.int/information_society/activities/atwork/hot_news/publications/documents/new_collab_environments_2020.pdf
- 5.Wagner, J., Babič, F., Bednár, P.: Persistence API–a generic RDF persistence framework. In: DATAKON 2008, Brno, Czech Republic, pp. 227–235 (2008) ISBN 978-80-7355-081-3Google Scholar
- 6.Wilson, S., Currier, S.: What is IMS Content Packaging?, http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/Resources/external-resources/CPbrief.pdf