USABAGILE_Web: A Web Agile Usability Approach for Web Site Design
The present research presents an agile methodology designed for the Web, to design or to re-engineer a software product by analyzing the product’s architecture, developing new user interface’s prototypes, and testing them using detailed usability criteria. The proposed methodology represents an innovative approach to provide to the end-users a product easily comprehensive and easy to use, based on modern user-machine interfaces. For this reason the approach represents an important achievement towards the comprehension of the inner mechanisms on which is based the human-computer interaction.
KeywordsSequence Diagram Usability Inspection Agile Methodology Estimate Software Cost Agile Approach
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ambler, S.W.: Agile Modeling: Effective Practices for eXtreme Programming and the Unified Process. John Wiley & Sons, New York (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Nielsen, J.: Usability Engineering. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Nielsen, J.: Designing Web Usability: The practice of simplicity. New Riders Publishing, Indianapolis (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.The description of Nielsen heuristics, http://www.useit.com/papers/heuristic/
- 5.Nielsen, J., Mack, R.L.: Usability Inspection Methods. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.Nielsen, J., Pernice, K.: Eyetracking Web Usability. New Riders Publishing, Berkeley (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Booch, G., Rumbaugh, J., Jacobson, I.: Unified Modeling Language User Guide, 2nd edn. Addison-Wesley Object Technology Series. Addison-Wesley Professional, Reading (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Capers, J.: Estimating Software costs: Bringing Realism to Estimating, 14th edn., pp. 1462–1477. The Mac Graw Hill Company, New York (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Nielsen, J., Tahir, M.: Homepage Usability: 50 Websites Deconstructed. New Riders Publishing, Indianapolis (2001)Google Scholar