Development Procedure of the Cloud-Based Applications
The cloud-based applications are developed based on the loosely coupled, scale-out design, often accessing a key-value store. They work in parallel and asynchronously communicate between the nodes in the cloud, and between the nodes and its clients. By leveraging Service Oriented Architecture using Web or REST services, the queuing service and the service bus enable loosely coupled communications. Combined with this SOA, the object oriented technology, component oriented development and the relational data design can realize the scale-out design and the development of the cloud-based applications. However, the whole development procedure becomes so complicated. In this paper, we will show the development procedure and the analysis method of the cloud-based applications in a phased manner.
KeywordsCloud computing scale-out design key-value store development method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hagiwara, M.: An aesthetic sense of the architects. Shoeisha (2009) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 2.Hagiwara, M.: Architecture and Development methodology using Windows Azure in a cloud era. System Development Journal 10 (2009) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 3.Helland, P.: Life Beyond Distributed Transactions (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Pritchett, D.: BASE An ACID Alternative. ACM Queue 6(3) (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Stonebraker, M., et al.: The End of an Architectural Era (It’s Time for a Complete Rewrite)Google Scholar