Architectures and Platforms for AMI: Workshop Summary Report
The workshop on architectures and platforms was organized at AMI-08 as a collaborative effort involving 4 projects (ASTRA, DAIDALOS, PERSIST, and Ubicollab). These projects address, in different ways, the challenge of developing platforms for Ambient Intelligence. The workshop aimed at bringing together the different perspectives gained in these projects, opening the discussion to the wider research community. In particular, focus has been on comparing and discussing lessons learned in the development of specific vs. generic platforms for AMI.
KeywordsService Composition Software Product Line Architectural Style Smart Space Specific Application Domain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Claffey, E.A.: Technology-induced Changes in Consumer Behaviour: A Study of the Impact of Emerging ICTs on the Consumer Behaviour of the Youth Market. Academy of Marketing (UK) Conference, London (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Claffey, E.A., Brady, M.: Next Generation ICTs and their Impact on Consumer Behaviour and Marketing: Are we Ready? Academy of Marketing (UK) Conference, London (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Claffey, E.A., Brady, M.: Towards a model of technology attribute acceptance: A Review of the evolution of technology acceptance theory. In: European Academy of Management Conference (EURAM). Ljubljana & Bled, Slovenia (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Claffey, E.A., Brady, M.: Exploring the Applicability of Models of Technology Acceptance and Adoption in the Context of Emerging Information and Communication Technologies. In: British Academy of Management Conference, UK (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Doolin, K., Mullins, R., Abad, R.M., Moreno, M.G., Mota, T., Farshchian, B.A., Gómez, M.: Supporting ubiquitous IMS-based teleconferencing through discovery and composition of IMS and web components. Journal of Network and Systems Management (JNSM, Springer), Special Issue on Management of the IP Multimedia Subsystem 16, 92–112 (2008)Google Scholar