Biomass Energy and Energy Plants
- 502 Downloads
Energy functions as vital material basis for the development of economy and society. China has become a major energy producer and consumer of energy and the energy demand is still growing. In 2006, China’s total energy consumption reached 2.46 billion ton of standard coal. To increase energy supply, ensure energy security, promote economic and social sustainable development are most important strategic missions in China. In particular, renewable energy is an important type of energy resource in China. It has been playing an important role in meeting energy demand, improving energy structure, reducing environmental pollution and accelerating economic growth.
KeywordsRenewable Energy Biomass Energy International Energy Agency Energy Plant Biomass Resource
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Biomass Multi-year Program Plan. http://www1.eere.energy.gov/biomass/.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) Strategic Plan for FY 2006–2011. http://www.ars.usda.gov/SP2UserFiles/Place/00000000/ARSStrategicPlan2006–2011. pdf.Google Scholar
- Research Service of U.S. Department of Agriculture—National Program (307) ( Plant Genetic Resources, Genomics and Genetic Improvement). http://www.nps.ars.usda.gov.Google Scholar
- European Union’s Biomass Action Plan. http://www.euractiv.com/en/energy/biomass-action-plan/article-155362.Google Scholar
-  Japan’s National BioResource Project. http://www.nbrp.jp.Google Scholar
- Chinese Academy of Sciences — Life Sciences & Biotechnology Bureau Industrial Biotechnology Development Report 2008 (Internal Information).Google Scholar