Project Management Competences Development Using an Ontology-Based e-Learning Platform
The paper presents a web based learning environment in project management, capable of building and conducting a complete and personalized training cycle from the definition of the learning objectives to the assessment of the learning results for each learner. This paper focuses on the organization of the learning content according to the course ontology developed by the author.
Keywordsproject management ontology learning technologies knowledge management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Garcia, A.C.B., Kunz, J., Ekstrom, M., Kiviniemi, A.: Building a Project Ontology with Extreme Collaboration and VD&C, CIFE Technical Report #152, Stanford University (November 2003)Google Scholar
- 3.International Project Management Association, International Competence Baseline – ICB, V 3.0 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Kanellopoulos, D., Kotsiantis, S., Pintelas, P.: Ontology-based learning applications: a development methodology. In: Proceedings of the 24th IASTED International Multi-Conference Software Engineering, Innsbruck, Austria, February 14-16 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Lytras, M.D., Carroll, J.M., Damiani, E., Tennyson, R.D. (eds.): WSKS 2008. LNCS (LNAI), vol. 5288. Springer, Heidelberg (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Markku, M.: Creating Favourable Conditions for Knowledge Society through Knowledge Management, eGovernance and eLearning. In: FIG Workshop on e-Governance, Knowledge Management and e-Learning in Budapest, Hungary, April 27-29 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Teekaput, P., Waiwanijchakij, P.: eLearning and Knowledge Management, Symptoms of a Reality. In: Third International Conference on eLearning for Knowledge-Based Society, August 3-4, Bangkok, Thailand (2006), http://www.ijcim.th.org/v14nSP1/pdf/p27.1-6-fin-36.pdf
- 9.Liu, X., El Saddik, A., Georganas, N.D.: An implementable architecture of an e-learning system. In: Electrical and Computer Engineering, IEEE CCECE (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.***Advancement of the knowledge society. Comparing Europe, the US and Japan, European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working (2004), http://www.eurofound.eu.int