Fuzzy Rule Based Intelligent Security and Fire Detector System
- 706 Downloads
In fire alarm and monitoring system, fire detector has an interesting role to play with. But traditional fire detectors are unable to detect fire at its early state. Naturally, the braking out of fire cannot be controlled using such fire detectors. In this paper, we analyze the mechanism of fire-catching process, and implement by using a microprocessor based hardware and intelligent fire recognition software. In this paper, we also implement a fuzzy rule based intelligent early fire detection warning system. The early warning prior to the fault without any ambiguity can avoid the disaster against the fault taking some preventive measures.
Keywordsfire safety intelligent recognition early-fire detector multi-sensor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nan, C.: Design of Fire Detection and Control Systems for Intelligent Buildings, vol. 7, pp. 19–60. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2001) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 2.Tao, C., Hongyong, Y., Weicheng, F.: The developing fire detection technology. Fire Safety science 10(2), 108–112 (2001) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 3.Brace, F.: Applying Advanced Fire-detection and Controls Technology to Enhance Elevator Safety During Fire Emergencies. Elevator World 44(4), 86–90 (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Shimanaihuatieseng, Er.: Fire warning device, vol. 8, pp. 19–120. Atomic Energy Press, Beijing (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Ran, H., Yuan, H.: An introduction of architecture fire safety engineering, vol. 11, pp. 15–148. University of Science and Technology of China Press, Hefei (1999) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 6.Nebiker, P.W., Pleisch, R.E.: Photoacoustic gas detection for fire warning. Fire Safety Science 2, 173–180 (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Wahid, F., Givargis, T.: Embedded system design – A unified Hard ware / Software Introduction. Wiley, Chichester (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Patton, R., Frank, P., Clerk, R.: Fault diagnosis in dynamic systems – theory and application. Prentice Hall international series in systems and control engineering UK (1989)Google Scholar
- 9.Calcutt, D., Cowhan, F., Parchizadeah, H.: 8051 microcontroller an application based introduction. Elsevier, Amsterdam (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Xiaohang, C.: Theory and Method of fire detected. Journal of china safety science 9, 24–29 (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Qizhong, L.: Principle and application of Single-chip Computerize, vol. 12, pp. 223–252. Beijing University of Aeronautics Astronautics Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar